- Exclusively for active Members of OrlandoDrummer.com
- Deadline for entries is Oct. 31st at 11:59PM EST. Winners announced in the first week of November.
- Everyone who enters the contest gets 1 free Loop Pack, unlocked in your account.
- Post an embedded link of your performance to this Forum Thread to enter.
To enter, download this free Loop, from a desktop computer. This track is special cut of Loop 1 from the Chill Hop V2 Loop Pack. Your challenge is to tastefully incorporate as many grooves and fills as you’d like, from the Library of Single Lessons
At 75 BPM, you can use 16th Note, 16th Triplet, and 32nd Note ideas to play against the track. The Library of Single Lessons includes over 100 grooves and fills within these 3 subdivisions. Your goal is to find the grooves and fills that are the most compatible with the track, in your opinion. Winners are selected based on how creatively, tastefully, and cleanly you can translate Single Lesson concepts, into tasteful and musical ideas against the track provided. You are encouraged to play your own grooves as well, but I ask that you use at least one idea from the Single Lesson library in your submission.
I'm awarding six prizes for this Contest, to be give to 6 separate winners.
- Most Creative Performance | 5 Loop Packs of your choice
- Most Technical Performance | 5 Loop Packs of your choice
- Most Tasteful Performance | 5 Loop Packs of your choice
- Cleanest Overall Performance | 5 Loop Packs of your choice
- Best Audio/Video Presentation | 5 Loop Packs of your choice
- Most Single Lessons Used (Grooves or Fills) | 5 Loop Packs of your choice
*Everyone who enters gets a free Loop Pack!
Submissions must be in video form, and you will not be judged on your audio/video quality, excluding the "Best Audio/Video Presentation" award. While video entries can be posted to YouTube or Vimeo, they must be linked/embedded on this thread to be seen.
If you provide a downloadable link to your video, I will be making a compilation of all Member entries, which will go on YouTube in November.
Have fun and good luck my friends! Feel free to comment below with any questions.