This article outlines appropriate ways to use Practice Loops that have been purchased from OrlandoDrummer.com. Please feel free to comment with any questions, or if you need further clarification.
Loops are intended to be used for the exclusive purpose of an audio practice tool for drummers. However, we understand that many drummer purchase our Loops for the purpose of creating drum covers, and other videos that will be posted to social media. (We love seeing them!)
If you intend to do use our Loops to create content, please adhere to the following guidelines.
- Always add your drum audio to the Loops before sharing them to social media. Reposting audio files without adding your drums to the mix is no different than redistributing our product. This is not permitted in any capacity.
- Do not use Loops as supplemental audio/music to support videos that are not drum related. This includes background music, splash screens, title screens, movies, or other audio/video projects that do not involve your personal drum performance.
- Do not use Loops to brand your content, channel, or any other public videos. This includes using the Loops for repeating themes, segments, narration, or intros of your content.
- We highly discourage monetizing YouTube videos that include our Loops. Some of our Loops contain small audio samples that are taken from sound libraries, such as Apple Loops. Some of these audio samples, no matter how small, can be wrongfully claimed by other Artists as their own, if they register their songs with BMI or ASCAP. Truthfully, no one “owns” these types of samples, but you will still receive a copyright strike on your channel.
- Kindly provide credit to OrlandoDrummer.com each time you share a video performance using one of our Loops. Use the same etiquette you would when posting a drum cover of any Artist’s original song. ‘
- Live streaming any content directly from the Member’s Area (Lessons or Loops) is prohibited. This is synonymous with the redistribution of paid content, and will result in account termination.